Monday 5 August 2013

Studio tips from now on

Not a lot of people have blogs these days to my knowledge. So, over the next few months I'm going to try and make some use of this page. Not just for myself, but for others. "Studio tips" Stuff that I've picked up over the years. I'm often eager to share! Recently learnt secrets and techniques? I will still be keeping to myself for the time being! ;-) But a lot of the frustrating aspects of producing that I have over come I will divulge in following posts. For example: Snares Vocals Loudness Side chaining Transients Saturation Umph Exciting bass sounds VST Instruments VSTs (That help) Buying software Remixes Exporting Outboard etc etc... Check back... I aim to cover as much as possible. And from time to time will post a free tune or two. Ultimate regards, Shotty 4HF

No comments:

Post a Comment

:.::.::. Comments .::.::.:

:: Credits ::

• Thanks at this time go to • BBC RADIO 1 & 1 MUSIC • UKBassradio.co.uk • CJ & Kalaish • United Mindz Records • Everyone involved with The Dragonfly Festival • LM Productions • Far Heath Recording Studios • Tunecore • SJS Computer Solutions • Everyone involved with shotty.co.uk • R.T.V Promotions • Evolution Mkt. Harborough • Print Co. • MickyMoo Art • 'The Sample Bearers' • Co Artists • All ears over the years • Last but most family and everyone else. Respect!


Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.